About Us


ATS Fabric Ltd is a renowned Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Cotton Fabrics, Plain Polyester Fabric, Polyester Net Fabric, Poplin Shirt Fabric, Plain Velvet Fabric etc. Initially started on a small scale, we have grown immensely over the years. Our primary focus is on fabrics. By working with commitment, we have ensured a substantial client base across the world. We have been working with utmost integrity since day one. Our products are highly regarded by clients across domestic and international markets. Moreover, we offer the entire range of convenient prices. Today, we hold a significant reputation as an established trader in the domain.

 

Established in 1995, ATS Fabric Ltd is reckoned as a renowned name in the region. The products that we offer are in demand across markets. AE are based in Kota Barat, Jakarta and we are highly operational across Malaysia and Thailand. We have emerged as a preferred firm for such products.

 

Vision and Mission

We work with the vision of ensuring and maintaining maximum customer satisfaction. We develop all products based on customer needs. Our mission is to give high standard quality products to customers. We wish to maintain long-term relationships with our current and future clients.

 

Quality Policy

We make sure of having the highest standard quality of fabric for various customer demands. We outstanding fabric and the proper handling of fabric quality is our expertise. We sell 98% of our fabric products to local traders and distributors, and the remaining 2% are sold internationally.



Looking for Product Name ?